SA Security Fencing
Driven by client demand for perimeter fencing solutions, parent company Saxon Engineering had incorporated its fencing and security solutions division, which now stands-alone as SA Security Fencing.
Saxon Engineering is highly skilled in all types of steel fabrication including: stainless steel, mild steel, sheet metal, aluminum, balustrade systems and structural steel, all of which is further complimented by in-house drafting and CAD services. (Visit our website for photos of our projects: www.saxonengineering.com.au).
South Australian owned and operated, with a collective industry experience exceeding 60 years at SA Security Fencing (including fencing, gate and automation installations), no project is considered too big or small. We undertake projects statewide and beyond!
In addition to the given product range, SA Security Fencing also provides comprehensive and personalised Project Management. The Estimator that provided the quote, becomes the Project Manager with intricate detail of your requirements.
From initial on-site mobilisation, throughout installation and subsequent handover, the Project Manager maintains regular communication with you, ensuring your project is completed as intended.
Perimeter and security fencing solutions - What we do.
- Chain wire fencing,
- Secure automated gate installations - (Conventional sliding, cantilever and swing gates),
- Tubular Steel fencing,
- Post and rail Fencing,
- Modular (good neighbour) fencing,
- Handrail and Balustrade,
- Sports field perimeter solutions - (tennis courts, basketball courts, practice nets),
- Warehousing and logistics solutions, internal secure caging,
- Rural perimeter mesh fencing solutions,
- High security 358 (anti-climb) mesh fencing,
- High security Palisade fencing,
- Retaining walls,
- Custom fabrication solutions.